Ponta Negra Mall
Shopping Ponta Negra was inaugurated on August 7, 2013, dedicated to the proposition of bringing the Manaus public an innovative and superior concept in a shopping and leisure center. Since then, this modern space has been recognized as a reference in the areas of fashion, services and entertainment, besides making available an area for gastronomy which attends the most demanding tastes.
Located in Ponta Negra, one of the city’s most beautiful tourist areas, on the banks of the Rio Negro River, one of the city’s most famous sights, the mall brings together approximately 150 stores featuring Brazilian and international brands, some found only there.
Among the features which set it apart, Shopping Ponta Negra also offers Manaus’s first and only Concierge service, with bilingual attendants and complimentary services such as package check, baby strollers and wheelchairs, among others.
- GLA: 506,000 square feet
- 190 stores
- Complete mix with the country’s largest anchor stores
- Brands found nowhere else in the city
- Privileged location in Ponta Negra neighborhood
- More than 1,700 parking spaces
- 10 movie theaters, including one 3D and another 3¬†VIP¬†theaters from the Rede Cin√©polis chain
- Concierge and exclusive services
- Valet Parking
- Vans and special shuttles
- Project integrated with Parque Ponta Negra residential buildings and flat
- Architecture by Andr√© S√° and landscaping by Maria Jo√£o d’Orey