Cidade Jardim Mall
Shopping Cidade Jardim, a shopping center inspired by the world’s most elegant streets. Not by chance, the stores all face modern gardens, creating a climate that blends charm and sophistication.
Clients choose Shopping Cidade Jardim because it offers leisure, gastronomy and a careful and complete selection of stores. That’s the case of the Big 5, the five most prestigious brands in the world â€“ HermÃ¨s, Chanel, Prada, Louis Vuitton andÂ Gucci â€“ which chose Shopping Cidade Jardim to open their stores, some being the brand’s sole location in Brazil. It’s a place that reinvented the concept of a food court and created a gastronomic environment with star-studded restaurants, such as Kosushi, Adega Santiago and Belgian bakery Le Pain Quotidien, besides the recently inaugurated Food Hall.
For its public to also enjoy well-being and culture, Shopping Cidade Jardim also hosts the relaxing Spa Cidade Jardim, the modern Academia Reebok health club and the complete bookstore Livraria da Vila. All of this, and every convenience to resolve life’sÂ daily questions in a space with acclaimed architecture and landscaping design.
- 495,000 square feetÂ GLA
- Inaugurated in 2008
- 180 stores
- Complete mix of Brazilian and international brands
- The only shopping center with the top five high-end brands: HermÃ¨s, Chanel, Prada, Louis Vuitton andÂ Gucci
- Premium Gastronomy concept
- Food Hall with 28 operations in a single space, designed by Cada Design of London
- Sophisticated event space with highest quality infrastructure
- The country’s first VIP movie theaters
- Complete service court
- Spa Cidade Jardim and Reebok Sports Club
- Natural illumination with stores facing gardens
- Seamlessly integrated with JHSF developments Parque Cidade Jardim and Cidade Jardim Corporate Center