Bela Vista Mall
Conceived in the pattern in which JHSF Malls is so experienced, which is integration with a mixed-use real estate complex, Shopping Bela Vista is in the heart of Salvador’s only planned neighborhood, Horto Bela Vista.
Located at the convergence of major avenues, next to an expressway, the development’s easy access is complemented by more than 3,000 parking spaces.
The architectural design, with natural illumination, is by the Caramelo Arquitetos office. David Bastos was responsible for the interior decoration. In this undertaking, JHSF Malls partnered with the traditional Bahia group Euluz.
- 791,000Â square ft.Â GLA
- 200 stores
- Complete mix with country’s largest anchors
- Brands new to the city
- More than 3,000 parking spaces
- Salvador’s most modern movie theaters (4DX andÂ Macro XE technologies)
- Entertainment for the whole family with go-karts and bowling
- Integrated with planned neighborhood Bela Vista
- Generates 1,500-1,800 direct and indirect jobs.